Friday, October 15, 2010

God keeps on surprising me...

I have always been the skeptical one... never really believe things unless they are in front of you or if they have happened before... if not then why bother hoping for it and then have your feelings hurt? If anything, in the past year I have not only learned what ultimate pain feels like, but I have also discovered that if you don't risk all you got, you will never know what the best you can have would be like. They say that if it is meant to be, then it will be... I am starting to believe that more now then I have ever before... Most people are like me.. when you hear that you just kind of roll your eyes and say oh sure.. of course I believe you but me... I never really did because when things were over for me... they would usually stay over. It wasn't until recently that I started to believe that if it IS meant to be and yea there is no way around it... that person will keep showing up in your life until you decide to stop fighting it and give into what is supposed to be yours and ultimately and possibly be the rest of your life as well...

It is ok to protect yourself to a certain extent, the real question is how much protecting is too much? Like I have said before... I went through a lot of pain myself... but I wouldn't be the person I am today and I am in no way conceited, but I am ok with the person I turned out to be and the level of maturity I have reached ever since... I would have never been ready for the kind of life I was in about a year ago... but am I prepared for what is coming? Yes I Am. I am going to take this one day at a time and try to be as positive as possible about it... which is very hard for me as many of you should know... when bad things happen constantly, you can't help but feel sorry for yourself and shut yourself out of positiveness... but now I have a different perspective of what is in front of me and I can't wait for all that God has put there for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment