
I really want to go to Iceland... I want to make it there this year... I mean look at that picture I can't even process how amazingly beautiful that looks and how there are still parts of the world that have it TOGETHER! I would also like to go to Portugal this year and see the Albuquerque castle in ruins.. I mean for all I know I am a princess of some sort and I can claim that land.. but I am sure there is no such thing...
Anyways.. I am here at work.. it feels like a Tuesday to me because I didn't work for two days this week, but I feel alot better then I did on Monday. This weekend is going to be a MESS... The Ravens play the Colts... which I am SURE we are going to win (hopefully)... I was thinking about what will come of my Sundays now... I don't have an excuse to go out and drink until 7pm and come home and forget what I did all day on Sundays... oooops.. bottles of wine Sunday will soon be gone...
I had a review with my old boss today and discussed what I wanted to do next with the company... and what I want to do is limited to Amsterdam for now... and she said "why don't you go to Amsterdam.. for a year?" I sat there... and besides my lease... I really don't have anything holding me back from just moving to freaking Amsterdam... I mean.. Why not?? But do I really have the balls to do that? Pick my life up and start over in another country... with no friends.. family... habits... I don't know if I could... but then again I don't know if I would even get the job... but it was nice to think about what ifs...
Anyways... I think that is it for today... nothing too exciting... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment