I have been playing Assassin's Creed II... my brother was nice enough to leave his Xbox60 and TV while he is gone to Brasil for 2 months... BUMMER... but I did have some entertainment from the hilarity that it is my boy life... it doesn't matter how much you reject someone... they will always wait a couple days and txt you again like nothing ever happened... like that is supposed to make me want them this time around?? NOH... my friends... if you tried to kiss me and I refused... that is not only a hint.. but it means that you should probably not humiliate yourself by txting me what I am doing tonight... and have me once again say NOH... maybe I will start pulling the "needy" card so you will leave me alone... but for some reason I don't think that would work either...
Anyways... saw Chapter 27.. which I thought was a GREAT movie... even though it got HORRIBLE reviews I thought it was a genius movie... did catch a glimpse of Jerry Springer... which I hand't in YEARS... I don't even understand how I used to watch that show religiously when I was in High School... "You should be spending that money on Jenny Craig!!"
I guess the point of today's blog is... Jared Letto was still hot to me when he weighed 9492797 lbs... and Jerry Springer is just doing this show because white trash people still buy tickets to go watch it...
I am hoping to still make it to Happy Hour this week... or just go out this wknd... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment